About L Zone
The Urban Development Ministry has decided to give Delhi a makeover. The Ministry has included the national capital in its Smart City project which is said to be the most ambitious project of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under the work process of Delhi Smart City, the whole city is split open into zones. These zones are named K1, K2, P1, P2, L and N respectively.
L zone is the most desirable place for people in the entire city, as this place is located in the most splendid location of Delhi. According to the experts, L zone is going to be the highly populated area in coming years. Reason behind this prediction is the facility this zone is offering
The zone will be enabled with easy accessibility, security, proper power supply, well maintained waste management, infrastructural needs and a healthy atmosphere for living. People do not consider money as everything, but they definitely think about quality and quantity before purchasing anything. And this thought clicked the mind of builders
L zone is going to flourish the most in future as various residential and commercial projects from renowned builders are pipelined for this zone. L zone can also be called as the lifeline of Delhi as ensures smooth connectivity to Dwarka, Gurgaon and other important parts of Delhi. The zone is unfurled in acres of land and going to have best quality schools, hospitals, industries and institutional facilities. The Government has selected 24,000 hectare of land in outer Delhi which includes areas of Kanjhawala, Narela and Najafgarh.
L zone is expected to be fully operational after next five years as the Delhi Development Authority in collaboration with builders and the Central Government has already started working toward the successful and timely delivery of Delhi Smart City. The zone is going to be developed on the model of GIFT city which is built in Gujarat
The L zone offers approved residential project by well reputed builders at a reasonable cost. This zone will also provide clean, green and a pollution free environment for living as the whole area will be equipped with solar power plant, rain water harvesting system, parks and open areas. That’s not all. L zone is offering smart future to people as the zone will be having a free W-Fi zone so that people can enjoy internet facility to the maximum extent. The zone is full of surprises and another reason to cheer is the easy accessibility. L zone is planned to provide congestion free travel to IGI Airport, upcoming Diplomatic Enclave, AIIMS 2, IP University, National Law University, Golf Course and National highway 8. The zone will be incorporated with UER I&II. UER is the Urban Extension Road designed to offer smooth, easy, congestion free and short routed connectivity.
DDA Land Pooling Policy
The latest land pooling policy of DDA is going to change the face and facet of the capital city Delhi. The policy got green signal from the directive authorities and will be implemented under the strong guidelines of the Urban Development Ministry. The implementation of land pooling policy will help in developing the proposed Delhi Smart City
People are aware of the rising property prices but flexible payment plans, easy payment installments and divination of total amount into few percent and construction link plan has attracted people to invest in L zone of Delhi. The city has always offered better educational facilities, active social life, safe and secure atmosphere for all. Delhi Smart City will encapsulate various other facilities and upgraded living standard. Another important feature of this zone is that people will have registry with freehold property. Each of the upcoming projects in the city is being constructed after receiving all the necessary approvals.
Many people make a budget of not much than 30 lacs, the land developers have kept it in mind and are offering 1/2/3 and 4BHK apartments all across the zone so that people of any budget came became a proud owner in Delhi
Over 10 projects have been launched in last one month and most of those have already revised price byINR 200-500 per sqaure feet, in this short span. People are queuing up to seize this opportunity to own a decent legal accommodation in delhi in the budget starting 25 Lacs. This had been a dream, just a month ago, as DDA could not bridge the mammoth demand and supply gap of dwelling units.
Rules set for land Pooling
The process of land pooling with Developing Entities are mention below:
- The policy advice land developers/builders to acquire land any of the two categories which are
- Category I: 20 ha or above
- Category II: 2 Ha to less than 20 Ha
- The land that will be returned by the DDA to the land developer in both categories will be.
- 60 per cent in Category I
- 48 per cent in category II
- Builders can use the returned 60 % land as:
- 53 per cent in gross residential
- 2 per cent in city level public/ semi public
- 5 per cent in city level commercial level
- Builders shall use the returned 48 per cent land as
- 43 as gross residential
- 2 per cent for city level public/semi public
- 3 per cent for city level commercial
- DE shall be returned land within 5km radius of pooled land subject to other planning requirements.
Development Control Norms
Residential FAR, 400 for Group Housing to be applicable on net residential land which is exclusive of the 15% FAR reserved for EWS Housing
- The Government has approved residential FAR of 400 for group housing societies that will be applicable on net housing land. This FAR is 15 per cent of FAR reserved for EWS housing
- Net residential area shall be equal to 55 % of gross residential land
- 250 FAR for City Level Commercial and City Level PSP
- 40 % shall be the maximum ground coverage
- A population of 15% FAR for ESW population will be considered above the permissible gross residential population of 800-100 Pph.
- Parking space will be offered according to 2ECS/100sqmof BUA to be provided for housing development by the builder.
- Green building norms will be applicable as per master plan 2021.
- Tradable FAR can be transferred by one builder to other only if the project fall in the same planning zone
- Local level facilities to commensurate with the density specified
- Tradable FAR is allowed for development. However, in case of residential use, tradable FAR can only be transferred to another DE in the same planning Zones having approval/licence of projects more than 20.